When evaluating your student's art work,
these are the types of questions that are asked:
Working and Thinking like an Artist
Does the student:
Participating in the Learning Environment
- use media and tools effectively and safely;
- recognize and use the elements of art;
- show understanding of the main art concept presented in the lesson or project;
- use art vocabulary;
- find his or her own ideas for art;
- and take risks?
Does the student :
- use his or her time wisely and remain focused and on task;
- work independently;
- assume responsibility for his/her behavior;
- follow art room procedures?