Reading RMS eBooks (on a computer)
Access our eBook collection by clicking on FollettShelf link on the Destiny Home page. Use the following login information to begin using RMS ebooks.
Username = student number
Password = last name
Username = your network login
Password = ebook
Please feel free to stop by the RMS Library if you experience any difficulty or need help accessing eBooks through FollettShelf.
Reading RMS eBooks (on Your iPad with Follett Digital Reader)
1. Download the Follett Digital Reader app from iTunes – it’s free!
2. Open the app
3. Enter wbb01679 next to "http://"
4. For Students: login using your student number as the username and your last name as the password. For Staff: login using your network login as the username and ebook as the password.
5. Click on “Check out more books”
6. The FollettShelf application will open and you will need to enter your username and password again.
7. Click the Login button
8. Click on a book that you are interested in
9. Click the Checkout button
You will have the book for 10 days before it is automatically returned.
Reading eBooks from Radnor Memorial Library
RML offers many free eBooks for a variety of e-readers (Kindle, Nook, iPad, etc.). You must have a DCLS library card to borrow eBooks.
1. To get started go to the Radnor Memorial Library website and click on “Catalog”
2. Then click on “Download eBooks and audiobooks” in the lower right corner of the page
3. Use the menu to find a book, or use the search field at the top of the screen.
For more detailed information you can use the Step by Step Guide to Using RML ebooks.
Getting started using RML ebooks on a:
Last Modified on May 21, 2013